So I got my period last night (April 30). I knew it was coming, I had felt the symptoms for a few days but I guess I was trying to believe they could be symptoms of something else...
We were at the hospital last night so my dad could get checked out after his car accident (everything is good!!) and I was talking to my sister about the symptoms. She tried to make me feel better and keep me positive but alas when we got home last night, there it was! The little stinker...
I think my hubby is more upset than me for the first time. I'm usually a wreck!
I think the difference here is I know I still have 3 more chances so I am not allowing myself to give up. If it were any other month, you know I would be holed up in my bed under the covers watching General Hospital. He just feels bad for me. These meds take a toll on my body, not to mention all the needle pricks. He was hoping I would only have to do it once this time. Oh well...
I have an appointment tomorrow morning to get bloodwork and an ultrasound done to confirm we have no leftover cysts from this past cycle and we are ok to proceed.
Once that is confirmed, I will be starting the injections again tomorrow night. We are going on vacation in a month so I am really really hoping we can get this round in before we go.