Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Years 2015

Tonight is New Years Eve and I'm do ready this year for 2015.  Usually I am thinking about all the things I will do differently next year that I didn't do this year but today I'm feeling a bit nostalgic and very positive about where my life is.  I am so lucky and feel so blessed so my only wish for 2015 is for God to continue to bless me and my family.

I am grateful for a beautiful home filled with our beautiful family.  I am grateful for our gorgeous healthy crazy daughter who brings joy on a daily basis to so many people.  Most of all I am grateful for my husband who works his butt off every day to make sure I can live this life and so  our family can lean on us in their time of need.  He has the biggest heart of anyone I know and I hope 2015 brings some big things for him!  God knows he deserves it.