It difficult to pick a party theme for this birthday because they aren't really into any characters yet. The only thing she really loved was elephants so we based our whole day around that or should I say Ellie-phants!!
We decided to hold it at our house mainly because we didn't want to make it too big. We would be forced to keep it intimate because everyone needed to fit in our home. That being said, we still had over 50 people but it definitely could have been worse.
Because she is our first and we tried so long to have her we wanted this day to be extra special. I planned every detail of this party for months and months and of course not everything turned out like I wanted it to ( that always happens!)
Nevertheless we had a great time and our princess was super happy. That's all that matters after all.
Here are some pictures to illustrate how it all went down.















