So 26 weeks exactly falls on XMas Eve so I figured I would put together a timely post for once.
We don't celebrate the holiday in the religious sense but we do put up a tree and exchange presents. This year we plan to keep it very low key. We are spending it with the family as usual, just a day to hang out and eat all day! Here's a picture of our tree at home this year...we decided to go with pink in anticipation of our baby girl!
---------------
Here it is Christmas morning and I'm up way too early as usual. We exchanged gifts on Christmas Eve because my sister had to work today...I think everyone was very happy with what they received and above all it was just so nice to all be together, happy, healthy and laughing while playing games. Best one so far!
This is a picture of the tree at my parent's house. Cute isnt it?

