Its been 6 weeks since my last update. They have been a crazy 6 weeks. First of all, I have felt so sick for the last month and a half that the last thing I wanted to do when I was not working was to sit in front of a computer some more.
Basically I have gone to work, went home, napped, woke up for a few hours to spend some time with my family and then back to bed by 9.
Also, about 3 weeks ago I went into the hospital for a terrible pain that we came to realize were gallstones. So, to make a long story short, I am on a low fat diet in order to keep the pain associated with gallstones away until I am able to get them taken out. Do you know how hard it is to eat low fat while pregnant?? Well its hard! But I'm doing it...so far.
12 Week Pregnancy Stats
How Far Along:
12 weeks
12 weeks
Size of baby:
About the size of a plum(2.1 in)
About the size of a plum(2.1 in)
Total Weight Gain:
-12 lbs
-12 lbs
Gender:
Too early to tell
Too early to tell
Movement:
Too early for movement
Too early for movement
Sleep:
I have started to sleep a little better since the weather started cooling down.
I have started to sleep a little better since the weather started cooling down.
What I miss:
Pizza
Pizza
Cravings:
The last couple of weeks I've been too sick to crave anything.
The last couple of weeks I've been too sick to crave anything.
Symptoms:
24/7 nausea which seems worse at night, extreme fatigue, constant peeing
24/7 nausea which seems worse at night, extreme fatigue, constant peeing
Best Moment this week:
Best moment this week has to be today (9/15). I was feeling better so we went raspberry and pumpkin picking.
Best moment this week has to be today (9/15). I was feeling better so we went raspberry and pumpkin picking.
So here's my catch up update!
| 7 Weeks |
| 7 Week Ultrasound |
| 8 Weeks |
| 8 Weeks 2 Days Ultrasound |
| 10 Weeks 6 Days Ultrasound |
| 10 Weeks 6 Days Ultrasound |
![]() |
| 12 Weeks |
| 12 Weeks |
I am finally feeling better (knock on wood). The last few days, like a few days shy of 12 weeks, I started to feel normal again. I wasn't nauseas ALL DAY. I was ready to get out of the house again and do normal people things again. YAY!
Here we are pumpkin/raspberry picking:
