Monday, July 9, 2012

IUI Day!

So even though I didn't sleep very well last night, I woke up bright and early this morning very excited about the day.

I got my hubby ready and out the door so that he could go take care of business and then I would meet up with him a few hours later for the actual transfer. 

Unfortunately, I hit a little snafu on my way...
Not something you want to see in your rearview EVER
but especially not when you have somewhere so important to be!
Thankfully the lady copy was feeling generous today so she let me off very easy.  It could have really but a huge damper on my day but it turned out to be just a hiccup. 


A citation for having a tail light out...I'll take it  :)



I met up with the hubs, grabbed coffee and made it to the office just in time.  Here are some pictures to document our day.  There aren't too many this time because we decided to go back to work afterwards.


I LOVE how you can see D's little ring hooked onto my earring for good luck.